law.co.il is committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Therefore, we implemented accessibility adaptations in law.co.il and integrated a software component to allow persons with disabilities to use and read the various information and content on law.co.il.
After clicking the accessibility button, the accessibility component’s menus will expand, presenting you with the following options –
- Adjusting text size (also accessible by using the keyboard shortcuts Shift and A, Shift and S).
- Changing website’s colors (also accessible by using the keyboard shortcuts Shift and Q, Shift and W, Shift and E).
- Changing website’s display.
- Highlight titles and links (also accessible by using the keyboard shortcuts Shift and D, Shift and F).
- Navigate quickly through areas of the page (also accessible by using the keyboard shortcuts Alt and V, Alt and B).
- Shrink or magnify the website’s display (zoom).
- Make the website’s font easier to read.
- Pause animations on the website (if any such exist).
- Listen to substituted audio for the website’s images using a text-to-speech program.
- Listen to an audio reading of phone numbers.
- Change the mouse cursor.
- Navigate through the component’s options using the Tab key (and also Shift and Tab) and activate them using the Enter key.
law.co.il respect the rights of the website's users, particularly with regard to accessibility.
If you encountered any accessibility difficulties while using law.co.il, or want to request further accessibility adaptations, or if you have any other inquiry, suggestion or complaint, please contact Adv. Tal Kaplan, our accessibility coordinator, through any of the contact details provided below.
We will use our best efforts to address any concern as soon as possible:
- Phone: (+972)-3-303-9164;
- Email: TKaplan@PearlCohen.com
- Mail: Adv. Tal Kaplan, at Pearl Cohen Zedek Latzer Bartaz's offices, Azrieli Sarona Tower, 53rd floor, 121 Menachem Begin Road, Tel Aviv 6701203, Israel.
Last updated: October 2022